Heya! And finally I have made a debut entry to this blogger world which, as we all know is all-time vibrant with words and thoughts of creative as well as non creative people all around this lil world.
Years before,when i came to know that Malala used to blog under a pseudonym, ''Gul Makai''.. I was like ''wow..i too wanna blog like malala'' and finally I ended up making an account in Wordpress and that is when I realised unlike Malala i had nothing in my mind to blog about. Ahh....that is how my short-lived-blogging-enthusiasm died within me.
So now, in place of Malala , its my friend Afeef Ahammed who resurrected that blogging desire in me and I am finally here again with no particular things in my mind to blog about. Yea,I am a blank-spaced soul..
..In Shaa Allah..I hope you all going to have a blank-spaced journey with this blog. BYE ALL!

No comments:
Post a Comment